Ancestral Prayer



Ancestral Prayer


Prayer to you all the Angels of the Celestial Throne, source of our existence!
Prayer to you the 7 (Seven) Angels who sit at the Court of YAHWEH!
Prayer where the Sun Rises and where the Sun Sets!
Prayer to the East and to the West!
Prayer to You YAHWEH Solar Creator (Mbumba Lowa)!
Prayer to You Governors of Humanity (Mpina Nza)!
Prayer to You all Angels of the Earth and the Air!
Prayer to You all the Angels who manage Water and Fire
Prayer to You the Great Spirit of Africa!
Prayer to You all the Angels of War who control the centre of Africa!
Prayer to You all the Angels of Victory (Mbasi za Lunungu) who fight in the four corners of the Heavens and Earth!

In the name of the work that you entrusted to me in front of the Heavens and the Earth, I repeat it three times: Make so that your holy benediction can fill the hearts of those who will rise to help the people of Africa!

I repeat it to you three more times and I address myself to those who will despise my work by ignorance: I will beg YAHWEH so that he forgives them and that he opens the way of Comprehension to them!

I swear in the name of all the Envoys who were killed in Africa, in Asia, in America and Europe: may their spirits curse these horrid individuals who will have caused death and desolation to the people of Africa, be they whites or Blacks! May they be destroyed and sent to the Spiritual Prisons of the Heavens.

I repeat it three more times before the Heavens and the Earth: Beware to those who continue to seek desolation in the four corners of the world!
Come! Oh! YAHWEH, come! I call you as all the Angels of the War (Mbasi za Mvita), in order to lead a combat against this world of darkness (Nsi ya bubu)!

Beware to those who continue to reinforce the Slave System (employment) and the Spiritual Colonization (Christianity) of the Black people!  YAHWEH, you are a Living God. I unceasingly beg you (Ngieti ku fiogonena) in the name of the blood poured by all your Envoys, and their humiliations, I ask it to you, and I recommend it to you, Oh! YAHWEH of Love: come with the Angels from the Heavens and the Earth to destroy this humanity of darkness that continues to make fun of your Majestic Love!

May your Alliance be sanctified and bless the African people and the Black Race of all humanity! *SO BE IT*

Prophet Simon Kimbangu- (1887-1951)  Kongo


Comments

Popular Posts